· Mix 1-2 teaspoons of sugar (preferably fine granulated sugar) with a few drops of honey or coconut oil to create a paste.
· Gently apply this mixture to your lips and rub it in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes.
· Rinse it off with warm water and pat your lips dry.
· This scrub will help remove dead skin cells, leaving your lips looking fresher and pinker.
2. Sugar and lemon juice:
· Combine 1 teaspoon of sugar with a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
· Apply this mixture to your lips and gently rub for about a minute.
· The sugar exfoliates while the lemon juice can help lighten the lip color.
· Rinse it off with warm water and moisturize your lips with a lip balm or coconut oil afterward.
· Mix 1-2 teaspoons of sugar with enough rosewater to create a thick paste.
· Apply the paste to your lips and gently massage it in for a minute or two.
· Rosewater is known for its skin-nourishing properties and can help add a subtle pink tint to your lips.
· Rinse with warm water and moisturize your lips with a lip balm.
Be gentle when using sugar on your lips because they are sensitive. Don’t overdo it, and it’s essential to moisturize your lips after exfoliating to keep them hydrated.
Additionally, you should avoid using these methods if you have any open cuts or sores on your lips, as the lemon juice or other ingredients may sting or irritate the skin.